This is a sponsored post with FunkAway and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.
Anyone who knows me either personally or through this blog knows I am the proud mom of three teenage boys. They are truly the beat of my heart, they also have been known to funkafy my existence. They all play sports and they can clear out a room with their funky close in T- mius5 seconds flat! Keeping my house smelling good especially during the holidays are always a chore. That is…. until I started using Funkaway.
My youngest Sun, Darius is a senior in high school. He’s a 3 Letter Man, playing Football, Basketball, and Baseball. I am extremely proud of his achievements; the noxious odors he emits after a game, not so much. Unfortunately, he’s not the only stinker in my home. All of my boys have foul odors they emit from time to time. Being a mom, especially of boys means being part bloodhound, sniffing out the various odors and who they belong too. That’s right not all odors are created equally.
In fact, I didn’t know it wasn’t the sweat that was stinking. That’s right, sweat doesn’t stink. The bacteria and germs found in sweat is what stinks. In fact, that bacteria is actually “Funk”. Or the smell that is loud, sour and just plain :funky”. Funkaway is a terrific brand of products scientifically formulated to, well, get the funkaway.
- laundry Detergent Booster
- Odor Eliminating Spray for clothes & gear (13,5 oz & 8 oz)
- Odor eliminating Spray Pump (3.4 fl oz)
What Does Funkaway Do?
Funkaway doesn’t cover up odors with perfumes. Funkaway is different. Funkaway doesn’t mask the odor, it uses a patented compound called OM Complex that attacks the nasty odors as a result of harf work and play.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday
– Free shipping weekend – 12:01am Thursday (Nov 23) -11:59pm Monday (Nov 27)
– Stocking Stuffer idea (funny St. Nick stocking gift idea with the 3.4 oz FunkAway product,
great for boots, sweaters and winter coats
– 12:01am Tuesday (Nov 28) – 11:59 Monday (Dec 25)
– Buy $12 worth of FunkAway product and get a free Traveler size (3.4 oz) to add to as a Stocking Stuffer