There are many small business owners who take care of the running of their business like the day-to-day deliveries, attending to their client requests and orders and managing purchases for their business. They also have to take care of their business receipts, vouchers and on top of their business’ data and information, they have their personal bills, receipts, and information to look into. All this tracking of personal and business expenditures and trying to remember to pay back a loan or file taxes on time can be too much for a person to handle and can be very overwhelming. In the long run, the stress of handling both their small business and their personal activities side by side can be risky to their health.
We can thank the many mobile apps that were designed to help manage finances for these small business owners, to help them budget while doing business, trading or traveling. Many have since downloaded and installed onto their mobile phone a daily expense tracker as their digital advisors to help them manage their finance and to detect any overspending, etc.
For those of us intending to download a Google play budgeting app, there are a few things we need to consider while experimenting the app during the free trial run.
- Is the app able to track our expenditure and to alert us on the tax payment?
- Is the app equipped with fast real-time activities and has a high-level security to protect your personal data?
- Is the app designed to be user-friendly?
- Is it able to deal with tax reports by tracking returns and making payments?
- Is it able to help you plan your budget and your expenses with accurate and automatic calculations?
- Is it able to track your financial activities through your bank account and to remind you of coming bills or to pay your bills automatically?
- If demo videos are available it is better to watch them understand what the app will be able to do.
If your business involves international currencies or if you travel often to other countries, it is best to get an app that can make precise calculations in the currency you need and that it also supports different languages