“This post was made possible by iConnect and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
As happy and proud as I am to be the mom of three (3) boys, I can’t say it hasn’t come without challenges. One of those challenges is finding gifts for them for the holidays. Of course, I buy them underwear, socks and generic items of that sort. But, that’s not what I’m speaking of. I’m talking about gifts that are geared just for, pre-teens and teen BOYS ONLY. The stores are filled with unique and special gifts for girls. As luck would have it, this year I was able to receive and review the Old Spice “Happy Hairdays” Stocking , gift for guys.Each one of my boys has his own unique hairstyle. My oldest son prefers to grow his out in an Afro during the winter months. My middle son enjoys braids all year long and my youngest son has some kind of O’dell Beckham hybrid hairstyle. Surprisingly, for boys they each use a ton of hair care products. Finding the right product for each different style is no easy task.
With Old Spice Hair Styling Products, I know each of my sons can Right their Holiday Hair Wrongs thanks to the manliest grooming brand on the planet.
My boys’ social calendars are quickly filling with Noel Night, High School Christmas Plays and other holiday social engagements. I feel comfortable knowing the Old Spice line up of shampoos, conditioners and styling products are designed to give all of them the hair (and confidence) they need to succeed in all of their Holiday endeavors. Afterall. everyone knows: Guys who use Old Spice Hair products do Better in Life, right?
Old Spice Pomade, Putty and Paste make the perfect stocking stuffers. Knowing I’ve given my sons the tools they need to achieve the holiday hair styling glory they’ve been looking for, makes me feel like I’ve won stocking stuffer bragging rights! Old Spice Styling Products have a suggested retail price (SRP) of $6.99- $7.99, (affordable for every budget), can be found at OldSpice.com and in hair care aisles at mass retailers and drugstores nationwide.
Old Spice “Happy Hairdays” Stockings for Guys (Contents):
- Old Spice Pomade: Provides Moderate Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again and again and again… and then again.
- Old Spice Paste: Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.
- Old Spice Putty: High Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable. But not silly… that’s a different kind of putty.
- Old Spice Fiber Wax: Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
- Old Spice Forming Cream: Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard because it doesn’t have to. Relax and take your foot off the gas – your hair’s in the driver’s seat.
This is why the Old Spice “Happy Hairdays Stocking” for Guys is one of my Fave things for the holidays this year!
Win one (1) “Happy Hairdays Stocking” Simply leave a comment telling me who you would give the stocking too if you win. Giveaway ends 12/9
- Earn an extra entry by leaving a comment on another post.
- Earn an extra entry by tweeting the following: I entered to win @OldSpice Happy Hairdays Stocking from #DetroitMomBlogger Ends 12/9 http://detroitmomandherviews.com/2016/12/old-spice-happy-hairdays-stocking-guygifts-day-2-my-fave-things/
Leave a link to your extra entry in the comments!