The first holiday to say goodbye to winter and welcome in SPRING is Easter Sunday. Even those who aren’t neccessarily religious still enjoy dressing the kids up in colorful outfits and nothing says Easter like an Easter Basket.
Times have changed from when I was growing up and my parents purchased candies to go into my Easter basket. Their weren’t many if any healthy options available. Which is why Easter and Halloween are notorious for getting a “bad break” as far as candy is concerned.
But, what if their was a healthier option available. I know, you’re thinking “healthy candy” yeah right. It’s TRUE! SunRidge Farms provides a full line of tasty, affordable organic candies and fruits that allow you to fill your kids Easter baskets with less guilt.
The SunRidge Farms company was founded in 1982 and manufactures in Royal, Oaks, CA. The companies mission is to promote healthy living through the quality, integrity and environmental sensibility of the products they create. The company uses biodiesel delivery trucks, powers its sales fleet with hybrid vehicles, offers recycling education classes and pays employees $5 a day to bike to and from work.
If you’re trying to find a good Made-In-America company that cares about the products it sells to it’s customers, I can’t think of a better company to support. The SunRidge Farms company doesn’t use any BPA in it’s packaging and it’s recyclable and reusable.
- Complete line of organic and all natural products
- Smaller ounce weights for lower price points on select items
- Stay fresh resealable zipper
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Trans Fats
- Non-GMO & RBST Free
- Available in Bulk, Bags & Tubs
- Packaging has QR Codes linking consumers to SunRidge Farms Information
For review I received:
- Organic Jolly Beans: These tiny organic jelly beans are 100% vegetarian, gelatin-free and certified organic. Kids will love the succulent fruit flavors, and you’ll also love that they’re made with organic ingredients.
- Organic Sunny Bears: A better-for-you cousin of the gummy bear, SunRidge Farms’ Sunny Bears are 100% vegetarian, gelatin-free, and free of artificial flavors and colors. Sunny Bears come in bright, fruit-forward flavors – a sure crowd pleaser this Easter.
- All Natural Milk Chocolate Rainbow Drops: All natural chocolate candies that are free of both food dye and titanium dioxide. Green as can be, these delicious chocolate candies are colored with vegetable juice, and made with premium milk chocolate, real vanilla and pure cane sugar. Rainbow Drops are non-GMO, free of preservatives, hydrogenated oils, artificial ingredients and artificial colorings. They also happen to come in Easter-appropriate pastel hues.
- Greek Yogurt Raisins: Plump organic raisins dipped in fresh, creamy and delicious organic vanilla Greek yogurt coating. Made with 100% USDA Certified Organic ingredients, these are perfect as quick energy snacks to get ready for the Easter egg hunt.
My boys’ are teens and can be extremely picky when it comes to snacks that mom receives. Only they can critique a chip down to it’s flawed potato beginnings. But I can honestly say they all enjoyed the snacks we received from SunRidge Farms. They said the snacks didn’t taste like “good-for-you” types of snacks. In their words : “They’re good mom, they taste like regular snacks.” Coming out of the mouths of teens that’s probably the vaguest and best seal of approval a brand can receive. Please check out SunRidge Farms online to see a complete list of all of their products.