Have you ever visited a family member or friends home and gotten a whiff of pet odor? Not very pleasant right? Do you say something?You’re not alone. Over 49% of Americans say they dread visiting homes with pets because of the smell. Do you wonder if they smell it too? Do you have a pet? Have you ever been away from home for a long time and walk through the front door and get a whiff of your own pet’s odor?
The phenomena I’m speaking of is called “noseblindness.” Have you ever heard of it? If you’re a reader of my blog, I actually covered this phenomena last year in this post.
If you’re new here I will explain the noseblindness phenomena and how you can eliminate it with the Febreze complete line of products.
What is “Noseblindness?”
Noseblindness happens over time, you become accustomed or used to the odors around you. Essentially, your nose does not detect the odors around you.
Guest however, are NOT noseblind they can still identify the odors in YOUR home.
Types of “Noseblindness”:
- Odor adaptaion is a decrease in the ability to sense odors. Over time the awareness of the odor fades, where the odor is not perceptible or the intensity is weaker.
- Odor habituation is when you get used to the odors in your everyday life.
Treatment for “Noseblindness”
- Fabric Refresher keeps fabrics fresh and odor free. Use daily on fabrics and furniture and pet beds that get a lot of traffic
- Car Vent Clips take care of odors in your car. The tough odors that hang around long after your pet has left the car. They lasts about 30 days.
- Air Effects take care of lingering pet odors in the air. Use it virtually anywhere you want a burst of fresh air. Especially before guest arrive.
Febreze has partnered with actor and comedienne Jane Lynch to open up and encourage dialog about the naturally occurring “noseblindness phenomena.” Noseblindness can affect anyone (especially pet owners) but it shouldn’t discourage people from adopting pets or guest(s) coming over.
Instagram Promotion #Stinkface #Febreze #Noseblind
Upload a picture of your pet’s smelliest stinkface moments to Instagram using the hashtags
#Stinkface #Febreze #Noseblind
Winner will receive $400 Prize Package
Steps to Enter: Enter Here
Follow @toastmeetsworld on Instagram
Share a picture of your smelliest pets stinkface moment
Tag @ASPCA & @toastmeetsworld
Use the hashtags #Stinkface #Febreze #Noseblind
One winner will receive
$25 Febreze product, Universal Smart Phone Camera Lens Kit ($90 Value), $100 PetCo Gift Card
Enter via the Rafflecopter Entry Form Below
a Rafflecopter giveaway