Don’t Throw Away Your Corks! The holidays are definitely upon us and much wine will be consumed over the next few months. Save your corks, donate them to Gallo Family Vineyards and Help Meals on Wheels fight hunger in the U.S.
For the 5th year in a row, Gallo Family Vineyards offers a simple way to give back to YOUR community while celebrating with friends and family. To make this year the biggest yet, the family owned winery has already donated $100,000 to fund the Meals on Wheels mission to end senior hunger by 2010.
Gallo Family Vineyards wants your help to spread the word on the incredible work this organization does and how to raise up to an additional $50,000.
DID YOU KNOW???
- 8.8 Million Seniors face the threat of hunger in the U.S.
- Senior women make up nearly 60% of the seniors facing hunger
- Meals on Wheels Association of America has a dedicated Army of TWO Million Volunteers that deliver meals to hungry seniors everyday.
- Over the past four years Gallo Family Vineyards has donated more than $300,000 to the Meals on Wheels Association of America through the Every Cork Counts Campaign.
How Every Cork Counts Works
Any cork or closure returned from one of the family-owned winery’s portfolio of great-tasting wines will benefit Meals on Wheels.
- Text a photo of the Gallo Family cork and the word Gallo to 8111 then follow subsequent instructions
- Email a photo of the Gallo Family cork to email@example.com
- Mail Gallo Family cork to P.O. Box 3017 Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3017
For rules, please visit Gallo Family Every Cork Counts
Spread the Word
Join the conversation and show your support. Use hashtag #EveryCorkCounts
Tag @GalloFamily & @_MealsOnWheels
So, remember, SAVE YOUR CORKS for a Great Cause!
DM&HV & Gallo Family Vineyards ask that you please remember to drink responsibly.