Did you know a large number of 2014 high school graduates have yet to enter college? Many opted to take a break from school more are either working or looking for jobs. College costs are very expensive but your College text books don’t have to be.
Each semester new books are added and the book purchased last semester is no longer relevant.
You can easily defray some of the cost of college by renting your text books. Yep, you read correctly, You Can Rent Your College Text Books. Campus Book Rentals has been renting text books to students since 2007. They have excellent customer service, and just about any text book needed for college students today. It doesn’t matter if you’re studying Medicine or Architecture the chances are they have the text book you need. Just one look at their vast online selection of books and you will see they serve over 5,871 college campuses and counting… So, the chances are your school is listed.
* RentBack is a new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own – to other students… which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they’d make through buyback options! (selling their books back at the end of the semester)
Campus Book Rentals offers extremely flexible rental options, allowing you to choose the date of your book return. You can also re-rent the same text book(s) for 30% off of the original rental price. Shipping is FREE both ways and because the company understands college students are usually cash strapped they offer a 15 day grace period.
Campus Book Rentals Perks
- free shipping both ways
- affordable insurance options (protect against damage or theft)
- 21 day risk free returns
- Live customer support
- largest selection of online book rentals
- RentBack (rent the text books you own) *
- save 40-90% off book store prices
- can highlight in textbooks
- CBR donates to Operation Smile with each text book rented
About Operation Smile
Operation Smile is an international children’s medical charity that performs safe, cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and delivers post operative and ongoing medical therapies to children in low and middle income countries.
Operation Smile is the largest volunteer – based children’s medical charity providing free cleft surgeries since 1982.