I know you’re saying “not another social media platform.” but hear me out. Yes, QwikWord is another social media site but it’s different from other social media sites. Have I got your attention now? Good… keep reading.
Qwikword was designed to be a new kind of social media platform that goes beyond clicking a “like” button. The website is designed to peak your interests via visual stimuli, called “Sparks” and have you enter the first word that comes to your mind. Different, right? Qwikword builds stronger connections by sharing similarities throughout a global community on a deeper, emotional level. It’s interactive it’s smart and it’s currently in Beta test phase ready for you to sign up and give it a try!
How It Works
- User is given visual stimuli called “sparks”
- “sparks” prompt the user to write down the first word that “pops” into his/her mind
- be the first to share your reaction to the “sparks” in the “Limbo” scroll at the top of the page
- prefer to comment? Click on the “spark flow”
- upload your own spark (pictures, video’s, links to a URL or word)
- competition phase win Qwikword of the day/week/month (Winner to be awarded prizes in the future)
Qwikword Oversized Umbrella Giveaway
Open to U.S. entrants ONLY. One winner will receive an oversized umbrella with carrying case and carrying strap. Enter via the rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends 10/7