It’s that time again, friends! Cedar Point Officially Opened Halloweekends this past Saturday! This is the 16th Season, if you can believe it!
While the park gets Scary after Dark their are Pumpkins and Gourds full of Family Friendly Rides, Shows & Attractions that are sure to wow ALL!
- Charlie Brown’s Fun Time Frolics: Join Charlie, Snoopy and the Peanuts gang for music, stories and spooky surprises.
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers: Find out what’s in the cards for you as you venture into FrontierTown.
- Monster Midway Invasion Celebration:Friendly monsters and characters take over the Cedar Point Main Midway with dancing, parade floats and music EVERYDAY at 4:00PM EST.
- Peanuts Halloween Show and kid’s Costume Contest: Bring your little pirates and princess’s for pre-school competitions at 2:00 PM EST and grade school competitions at 2:45 EST every Saturday and Sunday in the Blue Streak Plaza.
- Sideshow: A Carnival of Magic: Step Right Up! for Amazing Illusions and jaw- dropping SUSPENSE!
- Skeleton Crew: An exciting spectacle of acrobatics and aerial acts taking place throughout the day in Cedar Point’s new Celebration Plaza!
- The Goodtime Ghouls: A Halloween Hullabaloo: An energetic musical revue featuring a mix of rockabilly, swing, pop and disco in the Good Time Theater.
- The Magical House on Boo Hill: Whimsical illusions await at every corner in the topsy-turvey house just outside the Blue Streak roller coaster.
Is that not a line up of Spooktacular Proportions? Of course it is. it’s brought to you by those Awesome Folks at Cedar Point! Voted the Countries #1 Amusement Park!
In fact they have generously agreed to give 1 Super Duper Lucky Detroit Mom reader a 4 pack of Tickets to Hallow Weekends! Enter via the Giveaway Tools Widget, below. Be sure & bookmark this Giveaway and come back daily. This Giveaway will run for 7 Days Only to allow the winner time to visit Hallow Weekends. Because, Oct.28,2012 the park Closes until next season!
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post.